1. It can be applied to acute hypoxic respiratory failure type I respiratory failure;
2. Patients with respiratory failure without tracheal intubation;
3. Before and after tracheal intubation or tracheotomy and extubation;
4. Painless bronchoscopy auxiliary treatment (HFNC machine is used in painless fiber bronchoscopy, which makes anesthesia effect good, greatly improves patient's comfort, and provides the operator with a good working condition);
5. Patients after surgery;
6. Patients with cardiac insufficiency after cardiac surgery, etc.
1. HFNC machine can reduce respiratory dead space, improve alveolar ventilation, generate a certain positive airway pressure, reduce respiratory work, and effectively improve oxygenation;
2. Improve upper airway resistance and respiratory function;
3. High-flow heating, humidification and oxygen supply, good humidification improves the movement of cilia on the airway mucosal surface, which is conducive to the removal of secretions;
4. The oxygen concentration is constant;
5. Reduce the probability of invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation;
6. The operation process of HFNC machine is simple and easy to understand;
7. Through the heating and humidifying device, the gas can be made to reach the most suitable temperature and humidity of the human body, thereby improving patient's tolerance and comfort.