Multiple Aspects of Ventilator Alarm Reasons
1. Power alarm of the ventilatorCaused by power interruption (such as blown fuse, power cord falling off, power failure, etc.), power failure outside the ventilator is easy to find and can be dealt wi...
Why is It Easier for Non-invasive Ventilators to Be Favored by Consumers?
1. Why are non-invasive ventilators popular?Simply speaking, a non-invasive ventilator does not require intubation or incision of the trachea. It has one more effect during use, but many people may no...
How to Choose Medical Air Compressor?
The compressed air needed for survival cannot be interrupted for a moment. A continuous supply of mechanical ventilation is critical.Hospitals need a centralized air supply system that can meet the sp...
The Function and Proper Maintenance of Non-invasive Ventilator
1. What is the scope of application of non-invasive ventilator?Non-invasive ventilators were first used in clinical treatment of various sleep apnea syndromes or other breathing-related diseases. Beca...
Precaution and Application of Non Invasive Ventilator
Ⅰ. Precautions for the use of non invasive ventilatorsIn the past, we often say that when patients were undergoing surgery, they were unable to breathe on their own because they lost self-awareness. ...
Precautions and Monitoring of Newborn Resuscitation
Ⅰ. Precautions for newborn resuscitationNewborn resuscitation is rarely treated with medication, and bradycardia is often caused by poor lung inflation and hypoxia. Establishing effective ventilation...
Application Analysis of Non Invasive Ventilator
Ventilators play a great role in hospitals in daily life. There are many types of ventilators, including non invasive ventilators and invasive ventilators. The symptoms applicable to each type of vent...
The Prospect of the Medical Ventilator
A ventilator, also known as a ventilation machine, can control and change the physiological breathing of a person, increase lung ventilation and effectively improve the patient's respiratory funct...
The Development Trend of the Medical Grade Air Compressor
Under the premise of the growing demand for air sources by major industries, medical grade air compressors provide better, more energy-efficient and higher-quality air for food, pharmaceutical factori...
How Does a Medical Grade Air Compressor Work?
The medical grade air compressor is a miniature piston type compressor. When the motor drives the compressor crankshaft to rotate, the working volume of the medical grade air compressor composed of th...
How to Take CPR for Infant?
In CPR neonatal, positive pressure ventilation of neonatal lungs is the most important and influential measure. The primary goal of neonatal resuscitation is to ventilate the neonate's lungs with ...
What Should You Prepare for Neonatal Resuscitation?
What is neonatal resuscitation? Does every newborn need a resuscitation operation? Hypoxia and suffocation occasionally occur when the baby is born, so the medical staff must take the neonatal resusci...
Monitoring and Precautions for Neonatal Resuscitation
The timing of neonatal resuscitation is especially critical. Within a few seconds after the birth of a newborn, medical staff will quickly make judgments based on the following four indicators.Ⅰ. Whe...
What is Neonatal Resuscitation?
When a newborn has a heartbeat or apnea, it is necessary to take appropriate measures for resuscitation in time. So, how to judge whether the newborn needs resuscitation? What is the specific process ...
How Does HFNC Machine Work?
In the past decade, the use of HFNC machine systems for oxygen delivery in intensive care has increased rapidly. It has happened although there was relatively little scientific knowledge about the mec...
What is a Ventilator Humidifier?
A ventilator humidifier is usually part of the removable part of the ventilator. It consists of a humidifier and a water tank or cartridge. Distilled water is recommended for humidification. Underneat...
What Are the Instructions for the Water in the Humidifier of the Respirator?
1. What kind of water to add inside the respirator humidifier?Respirator humidifier is best to add pure water and distilled water.One is because pure water and distilled water is good, pure, with no m...
The Benefits of Ventilator Humidifiers and Possible Problems
In clinical medicine, ventilators have been commonly used in the medical field as an effective means of being able to artificially replace autonomous ventilation. Ventilators are a vital medical devic...
How Should Medical Air Compressor Be Maintained Daily?
In order to make the medical air compressor can be normal operation, to ensure the use of the unit life, we shall develop a detailed maintenance plan, the implementation of scheduled maintenance, sche...
What is the Effect of Changes in Air Humidity on Medical Air Compressors?
1. Why is there water in the medical air compressor?That is because the humidity in the air will follow the changes in the state of the air, when the air is compressed, the temperature of the air will...
Waterproofing Recommendations for Medical Air Compressors
1. Medical air compressor link drainage smoothlyWhen there is moisture removed from the compressed air, it must be drained from the system. Using a drain with an electric valve is a better way to ensu...
Differences Between Non Invasive Breathing Machine And Invasive Breathing Machine And Notices
1. The difference between non invasive breathing machine and invasive breathing machine(1) Non invasive breathing machine: It is mainly used for patients who are sober with pontaneous breathing, and c...
What Are The Advantages of Non Invasive Breathing Machine
1. How does the non invasive breathing machine work?A non invasive breathing machine can be applied without any traumatic operation of the body.It mainly uses the nose to assist breathing through a ma...
Indications And Complications of Non Invasive Breathing Machine
1. Indications of the non invasive breathing machineThe indications for the use of the non invasive breathing machine mainly include the following aspects:(1) Patients with chronic obstructive pulmona...
Why Is HFNC Machine Classy in Oxygen Therapy Course?
1. The HFNC machine is particularly important for reducing breathing and avoiding respiratory dysfunction.The HFNC machine has the following functions:(1) It provides a stable high oxygen concentratio...
Changes of the Price of Respiratory Machine in the Current Pandemic
1. Respiratory machine is very important for COVID-19 patientsIn the treatment of COVID-19 patients, the respiratory machine is a crucial step. Whether it is severe or mild COVID-19, the respiratory m...
How to Use the Nasal High Flow Oxygen Therapy Correctly?
With the development of medicine and the continuous updating of medical equipment, more and more clinical treatment items and operations that are beneficial to patients have emerged. This requires us ...
Characteristics of HFNC Machine Therapy
Nowadays, due to the gradual improvement of the level of social and economic development, relatively, medical technology also has a certain development trend in order to solve various difficulties in ...
Application Advantages of HFNC Machine
Ⅰ. What diseases is HFNC machine suitable for?1. It can be applied to acute hypoxic respiratory failure type I respiratory failure;2. Patients with respiratory failure without tracheal intubation;3. ...
HFNC Machine Makes Breathing More Free
In 2014, the HFNC machine began to be used in China, and it has been rapidly popularized in clinical practice within a few years, and its clinical efficacy has been widely recognized by doctors in the...
What is HFNC?
Adults often have complications such as hypoxemia, pulmonary infection, and atelectasis after cardiac surgery. Oxygen therapy is often required after tracheal intubation is removed to maintain adequat...
Characteristics of High Flow Nasal Cannula
Some people may have heard that High Flow Nasal Cannula oxygen therapy (HFNC) is useful, but they don't really understand it very well. As a professional manufacturer of medical equipment, Pigeon ...
Different Types of Medical Suction Machine
I believe everyone is familiar with the suction equipment. Although its function is relatively simple, it can be applied to many fields. For example, the sputum suction device is mainly used to suck a...
What is an Air Oxygen Blender Mixer?
The medical oxygen pump (air oxygen blender mixer) is a special equipment designed for the safe use of various concentrations of oxygen sources by clinical medical staff to help patients and prevent p...
The Clinical Applications of the HFNC Machine in ICU
Some people may have heard that the HFNC machine is very useful, but they don't know the scope of its clinical application in ICU. As a professional medical device manufacturer, Pigeon Medical wil...
What's Special About the HFNC Machine?
During the COVID-19, HFNC machine was regarded as the "hero" of the treatment, successfully curing the lives of countless patients, and was widely used medical equipment.Ⅰ. The use of HFNC ...
The Definition of HFNC Machine and Its Development History
1. What is HFNC machine?HFNC machine, the abbreviation of high flow nasal cannula machine, refers to the therapeutic instrument that can continuously provide patients with a relatively constant oxygen...
What Are the Clinical Applications of High Flow Nasal Cannula Oxygen Therapy (HFNC) in ICU?
Some people may have heard that High Flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC) is useful, but they don't know the scope of its clinical application in ICU. As a professional medical device manufacturer, Pigeon Me...
Medical Ventilator - Life-saving Machine for Patients with COVID-19 Pneumonia
Oxygen therapy is a method of treating new pneumonia. Medical ventilator is the main means of oxygen therapy.1. Respiratory support can be devided into different ways(1) Standard oxygen therapy: sever...
Choose High Flow Nasal Cannula Therapy or Common Nasal Cannula Oxygen Inhalation?
Some people may have heard of high flow nasal cannula therapy and ordinary nasal cannula oxygen, but they don't know the difference. As a professional medical device manufacturer, Pigeon Medical w...
The Definition of HFNC and Its History
HFNC refers to a high-flow (8-80 L/min) therapy method that can continuously provide patients with adjustable and relatively constant high flow inhalation with oxygen concentration (21%~100%), tempera...
Current Situation of COVID-19: How
A large part of the patients or their family members who plan to buy a breathing ventilator machine refer to the standard of the breathing ventilator machine used in the hospital. However, in most cas...
How to Prevent and Control Infection by Using Ventilator for COVID-19 Patients?
Prolonged exposure to high-concentration aerosols in a relatively closed environment may have the transmission of aerosols. The ventilator is prone to spreading of droplets or aerosols carrying pathog...
What Points Should Be Paid Attention to When the Breathing Ventilator Machine for COVID-19 is Removed?
1. Patients with new coronary pneumonia need assistance of breathing ventilator machineSome researchers believe that there are currently six different "types" of COVID-19, which differ in se...
Why Are Ventilators So Important to Severely Ill Patients of COVID-19?
The new coronavirus is highly aggressive to the lungs of infected patients. When the new coronavirus attacks the lungs of patients and causes complications such as pneumonia and acute respiratory dist...
What Kind of Existance Is the Ventilator -- Crazily Purchased around the World for Saving Life?
The pneumonia epidemic caused by the new coronavirus that broke out in early 2020 affects everyone in the world. The treatment of new coronary pneumonia is inseparable from the selfless efforts of med...
How to Choose a Ventilator in the Fight Against COVID-19?
1. The Effect of ventilator on the treatment of COVID-19The COVID-19 has swept the world so far and has had a major impact on our lives. However, as of now, there is no drug specifically targeting the...
The Important Role of Breathing Ventilator Machine in the Treatment of COVID-19
Breathing ventilator is the most common word we hear in the news recently. So, how important is the breathing ventilator machine in the treatment of new coronary pneumonia, and how is it used for trea...
Application of Ventilator in the Treatment of COVID-19
Since the outbreak of new coronary pneumonia at the end of 2019, the changes in the epidemic have been affecting everyone's heart. Current epidemiological investigations show that the incubation p...
High Flow Nasal Cannula In COVID-19: A Literature Review
In recent years, high flow nasal cannula ( HFNC ) is a respiratory support system that has become prominent in the treatment of respiratory failure.