The medical oxygen pump (air oxygen blender mixer) is a special equipment designed for the safe use of various concentrations of oxygen sources by clinical medical staff to help patients and prevent premature infants/newborns/Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP). It can take full account of the different oxygen concentrations that are indispensable in clinical application. At the same time, it can also avoid the disadvantages of long-term use of pure oxygen by adjusting the oxygen concentration. Therefore, the air oxygen blender mixer is often used for pediatric hood oxygen supply or nasal catheter oxygen supply, etc.
1. Please check whether the high-pressure air pipe and oxygen pipe have been fixed.
2. Connect the high-pressure air pipe and oxygen pipe to the pendant tower. The air oxygen blender mixer can be used if it does not alarm.
3. Spin button to adjust the concentration according to the oxygen concentration required by newborns, infants and young children.
4. Adjust the rotary button of the flowmeter.
5. Before it is used for newborns and infants, please check to ensure all connections are intact, whether there is air leakage and whether all parameters are normal.
6. Remove the high-pressure air pipe and oxygen pipe after use for the convenience of the next use.
The performance of the air oxygen blender mixer should be tested and checked before each use in the department. The equipment should stop using if it is damaged, and it should be reported to medical equipment for repair.
The appearance of the air oxygen blender mixer should be cleaned and maintained in the department on a daily basis. After each operation, it should be wiped by soft cloth with a slight neutral detergent. And then place it in a flat and dry place as required.
The equipment department of a hospital can check the instruments once a week. Please pay attention to whether the appearance of the instrument is in good condition and if there are damages. If there are any problems, preventive maintenance should be done timely.
The quality control on the instrument is required every three months. Parameters measured by the instrument should be calibrated, and it is also necessary to test and maintain its electrical performance to ensure the accuracy of the measured data and the safety of daily use.